Pre-order now! Shipping will start beginning of May
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 05/01/2017
- 3 channel audio mixer
- Aux send and return cue
- UV LED illuminated sidepanels
- Aluminium unibody
- 1 pre-amp channel
- USB Type C charging
- Made in Germany
PBMIX - a fully analog, battery powered, portable line level mixer with a slightly different design approach.
- UV LED illuminated fluorescent side panels
- Aluminium unibody
- Aluminium knobs
- Size: 15 x 7.5 x 5 (cm)
- Weight: 265g
- 3 stereo/mono inputs - 2 with line level gain (+/-12dB) and one with instrument level gain (+/-24dB).
- The Aux return channel can also be used as a 4th stereo/mono line level input.
- 1 line level stereo output and 2 headphone outputs (Main mix and Aux Send/Cue).
- Level controls for Inputs 1, 2 and 3, Aux send level and Master Volume level
- Each channel has an Aux send switch that is pre-fader, in this way the send can also be used as cue / pre fader listen for live mixing / djin, the Aux send channel includes a dedicated headphone amplifier output for this purpose.
- Battery powered / portable / rechargeable. Battery lasts for approx 8 hours, charging time is 2 hours over a USB C connection (cable included)
- Input Impedance 10k, Output Impedance 1 ohm
- Max Input/output voltage - 3.4V peak to peak, higher voltages will be clipped.
- LED indicators for Main output peak/clipping, low battery, battery charging and battery charge complete.
- RF shielding to prevent unwanted signal/noise coupling from radios, mobile phones and other high frequency devices.
- Studio / Live mixing - connect and mix any stereo/mono line level or instrument level source and connect external stereo or mono reverbs or other effects using the Aux send and return channel.
- DJing - connect 2 line level turntables or CDJs to channels 1 and 2, monitor/cue using the Aux send output. - Chain 2 or more PbMixs together for additional mixer channels - send the Master out of one PbMix into channel1,2 or the Aux return of the 2nd PbMix, and so on.
- AC/DC coupling and level shifting - Inputs 1,2 and 3 and the headphone outputs are AC coupled, the Aux Return input and the Main output are DC coupled. To level shift an AC signal for example for sending to a microcontroller or Arduino input, send the AC signal to channel 1, 2 or 3 and add a DC signal in the range 0V-3V to the Aux Return Input, the Master output will be level shifted by the DC signal amount. The PCB also includes solder jumpers, when bridged by a small spot of solder these will DC couple channels 1, 2 and 3.
- orange nylon USB Type C cable
- Quick start guide